X-Ray Microscopy Staff
To read a PDF biography, click a name. To send a direct e-mail, click on an e-mail address.
Ian McNulty, Group Leader
Phone: 630.252.2882, Fax: 630.252.5739, E-mail: email@example.com
- Ph.D., Stony Brook University
- Research focus is on nanomagnetic materials and ordering at phase transitions
- Coherent diffraction and X-ray optics
Dean Carbaugh, Technician Senior
Phone: 630.252.4833, Fax: 630.252.5739, E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Martin Holt, Physicist
Phone: 630.252.5180, Fax: 630.252.5739, E-mail: email@example.com
- Ph.D., University of Illinois at Urbana- Champaign
- Current research activity focuses on the use of nanoscale X-ray diffraction microscopy as a probe of local structural physics in materials. This is associated with multiple related areas: observation of nanoscale phase phenomena in active materials, observation of unique material behavior of nanoscale objects, and observation of emergent critical dynamics in engineered mesoscale material systems.
Volker Rose, Physicist
Phone: 630.252.9849, Fax: 630.252.9303, E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dr.rer.nat., RWTH Aachen University
- Research focuses on the combination of synchrotron radiation with scanning tunneling microscopy and scientific applications of high-resolution X-ray microscopy.
Robert Winarski, Physicist
Phone: 630.252.9921, Fax: 630.252.5739, E-mail: email@example.com
- Ph.D., Tulane University
- Developing a full-field and tomographic X-ray research program using the unique capabilities associated with the design of the Hard X-Rray Nanoprobe Beamline
- Studying nanoscale systems using polarized X-rays and applied electric and magnetic fields